Welcome to MFC Retail online club shop. We have over 500 products for you to buy, all of which are official club merchandise, and available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our aim is to make sure that ordering items from MFC Retail is as easy as possible.
Searching and ordering
* Browse by category
* Choose selected items available on home page
* Choose products from each category
* Enter details of products in the search box situated in the top right corner
* Email product links to friends and family
* Choose to enlarge product image
* Choose quantity from drop down menu
* Choose your size from the drop down menu
* Select your colour from the drop down menu
* Click on buy button
* View product in My Basket
* Choose continue to shop or checkout
* Proceed to Checkout Entry page once all items are chosen
* Enter email address and password if you are already registered with CLUB SHOP MFC Retail
* If you are not registered, please enter your correct details by clicking on Register, which is situated in the register new customer box
* Enter all relevant registration details
* Proceed to delivery options click on New Address, if required
* Choose shipping method
* Enter payment details
* Review order
* Click on confirm order button
* Your order is now received and will be processed; you will receive email confirmation within the hour
For the redemption of your gift voucher, you can enter your unique voucher code on the "My Basket" page or "My Account" page. Once your order is confirmed, the voucher will be deleted from your voucher account. Unfortunately, vouchers cannot be partially spent.
1. What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on this site, some personal information (including your name, postal and email addresses) is collected by us. You may also be asked for your personal information at other times on this site - in connection with activities such as competitions, chat, voting and message board postings.
2. What do we do with your personal information?
We will combine the different types of data to create a membership profile for you. This helps us to provide you with a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the service we can provide.
Your personal information may be disclosed by us to the Club. It will be used by us and the Club for the following purposes:
1. to update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
2. to assist in the provision of services/products to you; and
3. to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
If you have indicated that you wish to hear about other offers, products and services provided by mfc.co.uk ltd, the club or other reputable suppliers selected by mfc.co.uk ltd from time to time, they will inform you of these by email, telephone or mail.
3. What are your choices?
By law, you are entitled to:
1. object to your personal information being used for marketing purposes. We give you the choice to opt-out of our using, or supplying your personal information to the club or to other reputable suppliers for these purposes. You can do this during the registration process by simply un-ticking the box provided.
2. receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which is held by us.
3. require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up to date held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your personal information held by us, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
5. How do we protect your information?
mfc.co.uk ltd is firmly committed to data security. When you place orders or access your account information, we offer use of a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. We take steps to guard against unauthorised access to customer data. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment for your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which you transmit to us online.
6. Contacting us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please write to:
Data Protection Compliance Officer
Digital Sports Centre
Plane Tree Crescent
Delivery timesÂ Â
At MFC Retail we're proud to offer a fast, efficient and hassle-free delivery service. Choose which items you want to buy and decide where you'd like them sent, and we'll take care of everything, making sure your items are carefully packaged and arrive as quickly as possible.
Deliveries are not available at the Weekend.
UK (Small Orders): If the items in your basket total less than Â£5.00 then postage will cost Â£3.00 for normal delivery, and Â£3.50 for next day delivery. Otherwise as detailed below.
UK (Standard Order): A single item Â£5.00 for normal delivery, or Â£6.50 for next day delivery, more than one item Â£7.00 for normal delivery, or Â£8.50 for next day delivery.
Europe: one item Â£9.00, more than one item Â£12.00
Rest of the World: one item Â£12.00, more than one item Â£16.00
Once you've browsed our club shop and decided which items you want to buy, you can choose from a range of credit and debit card payment options, to suit you. In addition, you can relax in the knowledge that your details are safe with us- none of our customers have reported fraudulent use of a credit or debit card as a result of purchases made with us. We also take signed cheques from the UK only and bankers draft
We accept Delta, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, and Visa Electron.
Refunds and ExchangeÂ
Should you wish to exchange goods purchased or if you require a refund, you should return the item to:
Mail Order Department,
Middlesbrough Football Club,
Middlesbrough, TS3 6RS
(Postal charges incurred in doing this are the responsibility of the customer.)
When returning an item you must also include proof of purchase. MFC reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if, in our view, the goods returned are not in a resalable condition. Video cassettes can only be exchanged or refunded if they are faulty. All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt. MFC cannot accept responsibility for any items which are not returned to us by registered post.
Custom Printed Shirts
Unfortunately we are unable to exchange or refund a custom printed shirt or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if they are faulty.