Official 2018 Adult S/S 3rd Shirt
- The promoter is MIDDLESBROUGH FOOTBALL & ATHLETIC COMPANY (1986) LIMITED incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 01947851 whose registered office is at Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, TS3 6RS.
- The title of the competition is “Win a Limited Edition MFC Replica Third Kit Shirt signed by Aden Flint” The Promoter is offering the chance to win one (1) Limited Edition MFC replica third kit Shirt signed by Aden Flint and presented in a presentation gift box (“Limited Edition Shirt”). The winner will be selected at random.
- The competition will run from 9am on Monday 1 October 2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 5pm on Thursday 4 October 2018 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 5pm on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after such time on the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition, you must:
(a) have purchased a limited-edition replica third away kit either in store or online at www.mfcofficialdirect.co.uk by 5pm on Thursday 4 October 2018;
(b) be over 18 years of age; and
(c) have submitted a competition entry.
- There is no charge to enter the competition. You will need to provide the requested competition entry details in order to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept:
(a) responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
(b) proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected at random by Aden Flint on Friday 5 October 2018 by 2pm.
- The competition is only open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, and members of the immediate families or households of the Promoter. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are automatically generated by computer or incomplete.
- There is a limit of one entry to the competition per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
- The prize is supplied by the Promoter and will be one (1) limited edition replica third kit shirt signed by Aden Flint and presented in a presentation gift box.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize. The prize is supplied by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The winner will be announced by 3pm on Friday 5 October 2018 (Announcement Date).
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- In order to claim the prize you must respond to the communication from the Promoter (which may be either via phone or email) by midday on Friday 12 October 2018.
- 20. The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize by midday on Friday 12 October 2018, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or the Partner respectively. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter its agents and suppliers to administer the competition in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at www.mfc.co.uk/privacy-notice.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
28. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England